Saturday, September 3, 2011

Welcome September - Welcome Spring

I missed the last Book Blogger Hop, but I'm going to participate in the current one.

Book Blogger Hop

The questions to answer is: “What are you most looking forward to this fall/autumn season – A particular book release? Halloween? The leaves changing color? Cooler temperatures? A vacation? (If your next season is other than fall/autumn, tell us about it and what you are most looking forward to in your part of the world!)”

Well, for me it's not autumn - I've just escaped winter and am enjoying the warmer days and looking forward to a long, hot summer. September brings spring in Australia, along with the growth  in my vegetable garden, and longer days. I can't wait until daylight savings starts. That's what I'm looking forward to the most: longer days. I hope that I will get home before it's dark each night, and I can walk my dogs and start to feel more alive again.

3 comments:

  1. Nice Blog. NEW FOLLOWER.

    Have a great hop.

    I am having three giveaways on my blog. Stop by if you like.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just popped over from Crazy for Books, so i'm a new follower and admin over at peaceloveyalit.blogspot.com/ I'm looking forward to wearing my hoodies and watching some college football! Oh, and i'm a writer too. Happy Blogging and Writing!

    ReplyDelete